Hey hey! Hope you’re doing great! Lots of theater happening. I’m going with 10 of my best girlfriends to CityRep’s Defending Cavemen at the Civic Center Freede Little Theater Friday night. Apparently it’s quite hilarious and will make for a fun girls night out. Still trying to figure out transportation and where to get drinks before hand.
Here’s what I’ll be reporting on tomorrow with the Eggman and Shawn Carey on 99.7 The True Oldies channel!
Wednesday, February 6
- OKC Thunder vs. Golden State Warriors, Chesapeake Energy Arena, 7pm
- Lyric Theatre continues with Some Enchanted Evening at the Plaza Theater through Saturday
- Oklahoma City Museum of Art presents their annual Oscar Nominated Short Films-Documentaries, 7:30pm through Thursday
Thursday, February 7
- OKC Theatre Company presents Crimes of the Heart at the Civic Center’s CitySpace Theater through Saturday
- Chocolate Decadence, Automobile Alley, SOLD OUT!
Friday, February 8
- Oklahoma City Museum of Art presents Oscar Nominated Short Films-Animated through Sunday
- Live Action short films
- City Rep Theatre presents Defending Caveman at the Freede Little Theater at the Civic Center through Sunday
- Live (Love) on the Plaza at Plaza District, 7-11pm
- Opening Artists’ Reception at Istvan Gallery
- OKC Thunder vs. Phoenix Suns, Chesapeake Energy Arena, 7pm
Saturday, February 9
- Harlem Globetrotters at Chesapeake Energy Arena, 2 & 7pm
- Oklahoma City Ballet, Paris Rouge, Civic Center, 8pm & 2pm on Sunday
Sunday, February 10
- Myriad Botanical Gardens, Chocolate: An Artfully Tasty Gift with Coco Flow, 1pm